Worst products ever straightener and curling iron were "free" just paid the $30 shipping normally they are 250+ I feel ripped off paying the $30 "shipping" worst items ever. Don't waste your money.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam #955811

Many people are reluctant to straighten their hair because they are afraid of causing damage, but thanks for your 5 Hair Straightening Techniques

Detroit, Michigan, United States #952459

Where did you purchase the flat irons?I fought a deal on and am hesitant because 1.

I have never heard of ginalli and 2.I'm not sure if I should trust purchasing from the website...

It only took a couple days to get it but it doesn't work at all. It doesn't even get hot enough to straighten my hair

Los Angeles, California, United States #952071

How long did it take you to get it.I thought it was a good deal $30 normally $300 but now I'm scared reading all the comments.

Does it even work good, is their a way to get your money back?I new I shouldn't of order it because I never heard of it but thought I scored big on getting it for so cheap.

to tdizzle Detroit, Michigan, United States #952461

Exactly!!! I currently feel the same way lol. Did you ever purchase them irons?

to tdizzle #1418954

I got mine for $30 just got it and used it the other day and it worked great! I'm reading all these reviews all shocked because mine works fine so hopefully it doesn't break anytime soon.