I was also scammed by buying a flat iron in Las Vegas.Got a shampoo and conditioner at the same time.

When I got home the flat iron was a piece of ***, no better than any store-bought flat iron and I paid five times more for it than I should've. Tried to call the company and got nowhere, could never return it. Recently they started soliciting my email with holiday specials of buy one get one free shampoo. I liked the shampoo and conditioner, but not for $40.

So I thought I would take advantage of that special so I purchased the bogo shampoo and conditioner, and when I received my package it only had one tube of each. I've tried calling and left three messages I've emailed three times.

Now I have escalated a claim through PayPal.Beware of this company, beware.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ginalli milano flat iron from Ginalli Milano. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ginalli Milano to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ginalli Milano for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1277473

Thank you for your review, I was thinking of buying the shampoo and conditioner before I read your heads up.