Turnaround Time

My poor friend bought hair 2 months ago and told me how great the halo hair extensions was from Johnny at the kiosk inside the Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas.She thought the hair was of good quality and told me I should get one myself.

He didn't tell her that it is not normal to pay the "sticker price" of $1500 for the halo! I went and saw Johnny and asked about the halo. He told me not to worry about the sticker price and that he offers good deals to everyone. I asked how much the halo was?

At first he tried saying everything was half off, including the flat irons. I have a background in sales, and with about a 2 minute negotiation was able to get him down to $100 for a halo (the same exact extensions my friend paid $1500 for!) and $100 for a $500 flat iron. The $100 bottle of hair oil was available for $20 with purchase. Basically, DO NOT pay sticker or retail price for these products.

I also learned that Johnny (who, btw, is very touchy feely to the point of being offensively creepy) is the owner of the kiosk, and that he can offer deals to whoever he wants and that other customers pay more to cover the expenses of kiosk rental. I am not sure if he is really the owner, but I got the impression he was the type of guy who lies to clients to make himself sound important (like a low-end stock broker who claims to be VP of the entire company). Also, when I got home and looked at the products more closely, they seemed comparable to $20-30 low end products.

If I had paid anymore, I would be going to try to get a refund, but other reviews make it sound like that is IMPOSSIBLE.BUYER BEWARE.

Review about: Ginalli Milano Flat Iron.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Overpriced, Sleazy staff.

Had an Experience with Ginalli Milano?

Comments